Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Home from Jeju and MMnim arrives!!

Hello Everyone!!!!!! Jeju island was so awesome. On the last day the myung yung had finally went away and I could really enjoy and feel the energy a little more. We came home on Tuesday and MMnim arived on thursday. Thursday we all got a chance to make the yeha team a great american meal. Brandonnim cooked some great hamburgers and we all made a delicious fruit salad. Then after we enjoyed another great night of karaoke. Friday was a great day filled with lots of training. It's great to have MMnim here, although it has been an adjustment ot add another member to the team. I am excited to have him push us to train more, but also alittle nervous at the chanllenges we will face with him here. Friday I also managed to twist my left ankle for the third time since we have been here. Fortunatley Team Junnim was able to give me a very awesome, but painful accupunture session. It nearly completely healed my ankle. I have been releasing some anxiety in the last ocuple of days, which has been great, but also very difficult. saturday and Sunday we went ot go perform for Seusungnim's lecture. Sunday we performed for over 10000 people. Very incredible energy!!!!!!!!

No comments: