Monday, March 10, 2008

So our first day in Korea was incredible. We got on the plane midnight on sun/mon and arrived tuesday at like 6am. And we took off running!! I had my first breakfast here which was fried pork, rice and of kimchi. Then we met many of executives who helped to get us here. So amazing to see how many people are apart of the whole organization. We later had a training with master Gaia. I was so grateful to move my body again and become connected deep inside. That night we arrived in Kukhakwon about around 1230am. And lucky me we get to sleep on the floor!!! This has been a difficult training for me not to have a bed (everyone sleep on mats). We also got to practice with the Dangun break dancing boys. The whole time we have been here there has been cameras and tv stations taking video of us. The 2nd day we were here we went to Sungymoon, which is the first national treasure of Korea. It was burnt down recentley and we went to go perform and give blessing and good wishes for the rebuilding of it. The next day we went to go clean up a huge oil spill of the coast of Korea. I was in awe of the mass destruction it caused. They say it will take 10 years to clean up. It really made me rethink about out earth and what action we need take to help protect the earth. Truly our hometown is the earth.
Later that night we watched the disney movie 8 Below. Dr. Ilchi Lee wanted uo to watch it and the interaction and relationship the dogs had with one another. Later that night we met with Dr. Ilchi Lee. We performed chun bu shin gong for him and listened to him discuss our mission and purpose and what to stay focused on during this journey. How to create a power brain that shares Hong Ik mind
Friday moring we got a tour of the history of Kukakwon and the Chun Bu Kyung and the history of Korean culture. I could feel such a connection to the history and life of past people. friday night we left Kukakwon and have been staying in hotels and traveling to and from performances. There were over 5000 people at our first performance. Crazy!!! Saturday night we finally got a chance to let loose a little. I felt like the energy of the group was a little lighter after our first performance. We got to stay at a hotel at the beach. There was a carnival and fireworks going off and in the background was the this incredible bridge that was lit up.Lot's of fun. We also ate at this restuarant that served puffer fish. The fish that if could the wrong way or cut poorly could kill you. Kind of a crazy experince. I definalty think some of us could feel a little altered state from the fish. Danielle and I were lucky enough to share a room with a bed!! But when we walked in we ended up with the lover's suite. There was this round water bed with pink and purple everywhere. So funny!!!! We also performed yesterday in front of about 2000-3000 people. After we went to dinner with some of the sabumnims and enjoyed our first Korean beer. We had a very traditional seafood dish, where the squid is actually still alive in the bowl when they bring it out. Very creepy!!! A very fun night!!!! We are now staying in Chunawon, the Sedona of Korea. There is so much more the share and so many experinces and awakenings I have had. I overall see how much I really want to focus on getting my energy and everything I need from inside. I really want to use all my energy and when I think there is nohting left to give, then to reach deep inside, go past my limits and create more from nothing. I really want to focus on the mind of an ambassador and remember to bring the deep peace to others. I love you all and miss you!!!!!Sarhanghapnida!!! To be continued.....

No comments: