Monday, March 17, 2008

Tomorrow will be two weeks in Korea and three weeks since I've been home. This last week was GREAT!!! getting a little more adjusted to the time and food and even the sleeping stuff. I managed to snag a couple more blankets to sleep on, so I almost have a normal bed. Sort of. Last weekend we went to Chunawon. I loved it there!!! Chunhawon is the Ilchi meditation center in Korea. The energy was amazing. The moment we got there I felt more focused and less distracted by outside things. I was able to connnect deeper with myself. It also has a very harmonius energy. I could really feel us come together more as a team with more care and love for one another. We also did some team special training which was great. We had some sessions with Master Gya and out Team janim. Master Gya helped us get ready to give lectures about Brain Wave Vibration training to college students. All of the info we've been learning is so fascinating. The Hong Ik In Gan philosophy was in practice 10,000 years ago. So crazy. On Tuesday we came back home to Kookakwon, which is our home base. We live with all the sabumnims and masters here. Most of them live and work here. In Kookakwon there is also the Brain Education University. I really want to learn more about there curriculum. Dr. Ilchi Lee is also starting a Brain Education University in New York.
Most of the rest of the week we have been working on our presentations to give to the universities and also had a little time off. I was lucky to get a great healing session from our Team janim. He has been practicing DahnHak for 17years. We have been so lucky to get accupressure and healings from the highest level masters. We have our own personal accupunturist basically. We just drops by at random times and fixes things on out bodies. The lectures we are working on are about brain wave vibration,the Hong Ik philosophy, the Chun Bu Kyung, and also our own personal experiences. My sharing my own personal experinces about the struggles I had when I was younger has been both very difficult to say out loud from my heart and also very healing. I know I've said some of these words about my struggles a million times, but I hadn't truly expressed my feelings about it from my heart. I know the only way to reach people is to come from my heart and to be so sincere about everything I say. It has been and is continuing to be a great exercise and training for me. I have also found that the pains in my body alsmost directly relate to my emotional state. There is a lot of nervous and anxious feeling I have been tapping into through telling my story. Those feelings are stored in the stomache, and the stomache greatly affects the knees. My knees have had so much pain. Whenever I feeling my body aches, it has helped me to tapp into my emotions more readily so I can heal. Even though it is painful I am very grateful. I have also managed to twist my ankle twice in the last week, which has brought up other interesting feelings.
We went to go perform again this weekend. Saturday is there was about 3000-4000 people. Finally felt a little more comfortable and relaxed. We also really concentrated on feeling out heart before the performance, which was such a great exercise. I felt I could share more of my energy with the audience instead of feeling nervous about what I was doing. That afternoon we got a chance to share about where we were and how our insedes were doing. I shared a lot from my heart about my struggles and was appriciative of the oppertunity to share so openly and the push from Aaron sbn to do it. I felt like I have been crying at random moments all the time. He said it's like this iceburg was around my heart and it's melting away and it's all coming out through my eyes. I though it was a great metaphor!!
Sunday was the most important performance we've had so far. There are 2300+ sabumnims and masters in Korea and they were all here to watch us. We did our performance in one room where almost half of them sat (the other half were in various rooms watching via TV). We did our performance before Dr. Ilchi Lee came to speak about BWV (brain wave vibration). The energy we recieved just when we walked out was unbelivable. It helped like 10000 people in the room. I have never in my life seen even a quarter or an eigth of that many sabumnims in one place. It was so touching. We did Chun Bu Shin Gone, the Phoenix Dance, and some of the HSP 12 steps and sung Aryiang with the Dan Gun B Boys. They are amazing break dancers who perform with us everytime.
After our perfomance Aaron sbn gave his lecture and it was so touching. Then we went up to all sing From a Distance (Better Midler). This song is included in all our lectures because it really gives the feeling of the Hong Ik spirit we are spreading. To watch the 1000 master give ther 100% with us was so amazing. I caught a really awesome glimpse of what this world could be like all the time.
Then we got to stay and experience a ChunJe (I think this is how you say it). It was a very special ceremony to connect to our souls and give thanks to humanity and our own divinity within ourselves. Only masters usually see and get to experince this ceremony, so it was a great honor that we got to stay for this. I will never forget the experince or feelings I had that day.
Later that evening we were told that Ilchi Lee said we did an amazing job and we should go out to a special dinner. We all had so mkuch fun. We ate a delicous meal of seafood with octopus, mullosks, crab and squid. We also enjoyed quite a bit of Soju. Lots of fun!!! We also went to Karaoke afterwards. This was our second time. We had some much fun last time that we did it again. It was so great!!!!!! I feel there is so much more to share with everyone, but it's hard to find the words for much of my experience. I simply feel such overwhelming gratitude to my soul for being there and to everyone was has walked this path before me to help guide the way in the darkness. I am so grateful to Ilchi Lee Seuseungnim, for continueing to grow and see his vision develop and of course to the ancient Korean cultures of long ago. There were truly a Hong Ik society. If enyone want to see more of what Ilchi Lee is working on. The SUN or Spiritual UN is definatly something worth checking out. Very touching and it is what is vitally needing for this earth. Also his Prayer for Peace that gave to the UN on August 28th, 2000 is incredible. Definalty check it out. I love you all so much!!!! More to come later.....

No comments: